Jobs at River Valley Distribution, Inc.
- Booking Salesman
- Male or female, not more than 40 years old
- Holder of a professional driver’s license with restrictions of at least 2 and 3
- Preferably a graduate of any 4-year business related course
- Required to have good oral and written communication skills
- Has technical knowledge in sales and marketing distribution
- Preferably has experience in handling key accounts
- Has good moral character and absolute integrity
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in Leyte, Samar and Biliran
- Accounting Staff
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing Management with timely and accurate financial information and reports that will be used in determining Client and Customer financial condition and status.
- Process and maintain bookkeeping and preparation of due reports..
- Process and assist in most accounting functions such as: Customer Receipting, Supplier Payments and Expenses, Reconciliations of Bank Accounts, Processing of Payroll, Financial Statements.
- Follow company policies and accounting practices and procedures.
- Male or female, single that is not more than 30 years old
- College graduate, preferable in accounting or in any business related course
- Should be computer literate
- Has good moral character and good sense of professionalism
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in Leyte and Samar
- Auto and Truck mechanics
- Male, preferably not more than 40 years old
- Expert in trouble shooting of under-chassis and engine problems
- Expert in electrical set-ups and wiring connections
- Preferably at least a high school graduate
- Knowledgeable in welding, cutting and other auto-detailing techniques
- Has good moral character and highly sociable
- Willing to be assigned in Tacloban City, Leyte or Mandaue City, Cebu
How to Apply!
Please submit/send letter application, resume and TOR to HR Department or you email us at email@example.com
River Valley Distribution, Inc.
181 P. Burgos Street
Tacloban City, Leyte
Screened applicants shall be notified immediately for interview.